No Debt, No Sweat Christian Money Management Seminar
Steve Diggs has presented the No Debt No Sweat! Live Seminar at nearly 500 churches, colleges, conferences, lectureships, conventions, businesses, professional groups, non-profits, and other venues nationwide.
Aimed at 3 groups:
1) The seminar is perfect for the great majority of Christians who are presently in financial turmoil–and overcome by materialism. These people need a successful plan for getting out of debt, controlling their spending, improving their marriages, and learning to do a budget–and begin giving God’s way. No Debt, No Sweat! teaches the importance of bringing Biblical principles to money matters.
2) Also for people who have invested wisely–and are looking for great tips on how to save for college and retirement, teach their kids about money, and learn about Biblical giving.
3) Our unsaved friends. Often people who won’t come to a church service are thrilled to attend a NDNS! Seminar–where they learn about their money and Jesus!
Steve’s style is humorous and upbeat–yet very Biblical. Although Steve deals with tough topics—he always exudes hope and grace. The goal: regular chuckles with an occasional belly laugh.
His positive, hope filled approach is a welcome breath of fresh air for people who are burdened and broken by the stress of too much debt. His approach is confessional because that’s the best way to touch other people who are hurting. Steve speaks to the hearts of people who have too much month left at the end of their money.
Benefits of a No Debt No Sweat! Seminar
A No Debt No Sweat! Seminar shows God’s people how to use God’s money God’s way-Christians are freed from the bondage of “stuffaholism.”
1. Christians learn how kill the Debt Monster -and begin giving like we should by developing spending plans (budgets) that really work.
2. Romance is restored in marriages.
3. People learn to save for college and prepare to retire with dignity.
4. The seminar is also seeker-friendly. It’s an ideal way to reach our unsaved friends. Churches that invite their communities broaden their outreach and build credibility. This approach opens peoples’ hearts to the Ultimate Message.
5. It is both humorous and confessional-yet profoundly Biblical.
6. NDNS! Seminars “softens the beachhead” for churches that may want to offer an on-going small group study in Godly money management.
7. People learn that there is real hope-a brighter future.
November 15, 2015
Session 1 (Kickoff)
at the Clarendon church of Christ
at the Clarendon College Fine Arts Auditorium
November 16, 2015
Session 3 at the Clarendon College Fine Arts Auditorium
Session 4 at the Clarendon College Fine Arts Auditorium