This is a special opportunity designed to help your men discover the principles of biblical leadership and mentoring. Steve will help the audience accept their God-given role as the leaders in their families and the church.
- Younger men will find these concepts to be eye-opening…a direct challenge to our secular culture that uses all it’s efforts to emasculate them.
- More mature men will leave feeling like they’ve been given fresh horses for the journey ahead…and a challenge to finish strong.
In a world that sends confusing messages about manhood, “The Leadership Summit” is a breath of fresh air. Your men will be taught, challenged and encouraged. They will leave renewed, refueled, and re-fired! Simply put, your men will leave this event energized with solid biblical reasons to see less tunnel…and more light.
What is taught at “The Leadership Summit”?
Steve is happy to tailor your event to your specific needs. However, he generally presents 12 “Thought Sparklers” in the course of 3 sessions:
- The Mind of a Leader
- The Heart of a Leader
- The Attitude of a Leader
Some of the topics:
- What does “Servant Leadership” look like?
- How to find yours (and your church’s) “Sweet Spot”
- Today’s church in a “branding driven” culture
- Today’s grow-ingest churches…and the “extinction factor”
- Dealing with the Two Great Killers of Leaders: Apathy & Cynicism
- The “Why Factor”: The difference between growing and shrinking churches
- Why leaders (and churches) plateau…and how to beat it
- Making leadership a team sport
- The “System Concept”: What Great Churches Do Differently
- The 9 Signs of a Healthy Church…and how to lead the way
- Grumbling Blocks vs. Stumbling Blocks
- The “3 Right A’s” (Attitude, Atmosphere, Alternative)
- Going from growth to personal holiness
How is “The Leadership Summit” presented?
Most churches elect to present the seminar in one of three formats:
- All 3 sessions on Saturday with a sandwich lunch between the second and third sessions.
- The first session on Friday evening with the second and third sessions on Saturday morning.
- Use the entire event as a Men’s Retreat.
- Tailored to your specific needs.
Steve’s style is humorous, upbeat…and visual. He uses multi-media (power point, video, audience participation, etc.) to draw all the guys in…and keep them alert and engaged. To this end, each session generally includes a breakout period at the end when the men discuss specific topics and solutions.
Of course, if you wish, Steve is happy to teach or preach on Sunday morning following “The Leadership Summit.”
When? November 14, 2015
Where” the Clarendon church of Christ Family Life Center
Targeted Audience: Area Preachers, Elders, Deacons and any who aspire to being a leader in their congregation. (RSVP)
- Session #1: “The MIND of a Leader” – Saturday morning about 10:00 am.
- Session #2: “The MIND of a Leader” – 10:50-11:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30-12:00 pm
- Session #3: “The MIND of a Leader” – 12:00-1:00 pm